Saturday, April 25, 2009

A string of unfortunate happenings...

They say bad things come in three's ... there might be some truth to this. 

Thursday: Appointment in Jacksonville go out to the car...window busted - gps and ipod stolen

Friday am: Work computer broke (fan problems) I have a ton of work to do this weekend... sigh 
oh well I have appointments today so I can just focus on them. Go down to the car... tire flat. 

I guess I should just go back to bed and try getting out on the other side. 






2 comments:

  1. don't give in...push through it!

    just reading "ipod stolen" makes my heart hurt. i know i shouldn't fixate on physical things like that but i do.

    rise above it. do something kind for a stranger, make yourself happy and things will turn around and you can put it all behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, middleson. I did make fun of some "hipsters" while I was in Atlanta and did a prank while I was in DSM... I better find a stranger to help out STAT!

    ReplyDelete