Friday, April 17, 2009

Been feeling sentimental for days gone by

Advance warning... FEELINGS below...

The last few days have been really stressful. Work mostly, lack of sleep, my car being broken into... I recently spent a bit of time with people in relationships, including my brother and his galfriend. In general, this is not a problem. It was on the way back from a concert when this feeling hit me like a ton O bricks. Loneliness.

I can't shake the feeling of missing out on something. That look that person gives you across the room, a tender moment, laughing in bed until you can't breathe, walking arm in arm (I like that more so then holding hands while walking), looking forward to being around someone even if you are just sitting around listening to music.... warm fuzzies, ya know.
I haven't really let this get to me, I am for the most part content with my single situation. 
But the last few days... sigh ... 

"So when I'm lost in a crowd, I hope that you'll pick me out
I long to be found ...

Guess I'll just keep moving, someday maybe ...
I'll get to where I'm going."



No comments:

Post a Comment