Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Thoughts part dos

I wish I’d never kissed you 

I regret being His 

I prayed time would heal, it did

I wonder where I would’ve been if

we'd turned left


I’m sorry paper filled the room

Scattered memories torn in two

Your love dropped  

slid right into pain

Circles even now through my veins

You thought I wasn’t there

Who really is

 

Those tears created our fear 

I’ve done everything to let you know

Now you’re not there

Who really is


Random thoughts like this are ...just that, let them be


5 comments:

  1. so, as i was analyzing your random thoughts... i have some questions for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ask ME questions...? really, no way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i always choose left. its always much more interesting than right, why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you like to live on the wild side you crazy boy. ha! or you just don't know your right from your left... like someone I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yea... kindergarten was over ratted.

    ReplyDelete