Saturday, October 10, 2009

Movie SIGN!!!!

Today I am going to spend the afternoon watching movies. Popcorn with peanut m&m's in it .. check, large refreshing Cherry Coke ... check and my most comfy movie watching clothes that are suitable for public... check! Here is what I plan to see:

1:00pm - "Who says you need to buy a guitar" I love that line and well Jack White is freakin cool!


4:05pm I am a sucker for romantic period dramas. I also love looking at the costumes. So much thought goes into every piece. Plus I need a little romance in my life and for 2 hours I will have it. "Three such days with you I could fill with more delight than fifty common years could ever contain." *sigh* That is what I am talking about!


I am not sure if I will spring for 3 movies but if I do...

Here is what I am debating on seeing:

I really love fashion (Devil Wears Prada) I loved that movie. It was loosely based off of Ann Wintor. She is a strong successful woman. I am trying to be the same (outside of the fashion world).


OR

Ellen Page is just sooo cute and awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Don't leave us hanging, what did you see? And why weren't you at home / a bar watching the Iowa game?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw "It might get LOUD" which I found to be very good. I was the only female in the theater. HA!
    and
    Bright Star... which I just noticed the trailer is not correct. I will get that done ASAP. It was enjoyable. Not something you would like. But it was nice to be reminded what it's like to be in love. I miss that sometimes. A great story!
    ... then I called it a day, took a nap and went to a cd release show. I didn't watch the Iowa game because I couldn't find it on tv.

    ReplyDelete