Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Can you hear me ... NOW

I found out today that my T-mobile contract is up... well actually it ended in May. I had no idea.
The phone I currently have is a piece of poo. It's falling apart.. and will just randomly shut off. Plus people always complain that they don't get my text messages until hours later, sometimes the next day. I used to get upset at people if they didn't text back in a timely manner thinking it rude, I've had to change my thinking on text etiquette. It's no fun steaming about something they didn't even get. So now .. I don't care. Text back ... don't text back. I guess if it was that important I should have just called, right? Ok I am getting off the subject.

Since my plan expired, I "qualify" for a $200 credit towards a new phone. This is the one I am thinking about getting. To me it looks like an Iphone but with a keyboard.

The New 3G Android

2 comments:

  1. i think you should switch service providers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no one from verizon text or calls me....

    ReplyDelete