Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Guess who has two thumbs and new glasses?

THIS GIRL!!



I love my new glasses! They are lightweight and fit really well. I gave complete trust in the guy that works at the eye care center. A little over a year ago he helped me pick out my current glasses. I loved those too! I got sooo many compliments on them. This time around I told him, you pick. He had me try on about 20 pairs. This pair was the winner. I am totally sold on the square frames for my face shape. This new pair is actually metal. They are very similar but still very different from my current frames. I got my lenses replaced on those so now I will have two nice pair of glasses to chose from in the morning. The picture below with the green shirt... I still have those, they are my bedtime glasses.

I pulled a few pictures to show the evolution of my glasses. Here we go a walk thru memory lane.

16 yrs old


22-23ish


25 yrs old


26 yrs old


28 yrs old

3 comments:

  1. what happened!?!? you used to be so adorable? ;) nice specs

    ReplyDelete
  2. NC sucked all the cuteness out of me ... ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new specs, GFS.

    ReplyDelete