Monday, October 19, 2009

Locked and Loaded!

So when I am not doing arts and crafts.. this is what I am into.



There is nothing like playing RE on a chilly fall/winter evening. This game rocks so far. The partnership is one of the best ones yet. Sheva isn't annoying....It's hard but not too hard. RE4 I think was harder. There are less puzzles. I really liked the puzzles in the early ones. I might have to say Code Veronica is my favorite. Although the graphics are AMAZING with this game. Is it wrong for me to upgrade my TV so I can enjoy the high quality graphics. Well since I have no funds for purchasing a new TV.. I guess I will have to make due. I rearranged my living room so every piece of furniture would be a good spot to play from. ha... yeah I know don't say it.

I have xbox live (galfunseeker) I can play with others if I chose, so far I have only played Battle Field 1943 with Matt and all his friends. That is pretty fun. I am starting to get the hang of the system/controller. I have always been a PlayStation gal so ... it was slow going. THANKS to my favorite brother for hooking me up with an XBOX and RE5. He really knows how to tug at my heart strings. By far the best gift I have received in ... well YEARS!

Now I have some saving of the world to do! Did you notice the chainsaw guy in the trailer? Yeah... I'm fighting him next. Scary!

2 comments:

  1. Really? Best present ever? I want my book back... Looks like I will be giving it to Powers. She is moving.
    Wait, no, that is a better present. I'll give credit where credit is due. Nice job Mr. Rivers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo. please don't take my book away. That is the most thoughtful gift a great friend could give a bright eyes loving friend.

    ReplyDelete