Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I'm content to walk a little slower

Because there's nowhere that I really need to be"

This is the philosophy I have every time I walk through the automatic red doors of the timeless world of Target. I'm no longer on a schedule. I take time to walk up and down almost all the aisles. Why exactly do I have a love for this store.. not sure, but I assure you Wal-mart gives me the opposite feeling. In and out!!!
Here are a few items that have magically appeared in my red cart I have really enjoyed.

Purex Complete 3-in-1

That is right!!! No more measuring or forgetting the dryer sheet for me. I drop this lil bad boy in... and DONE! Fresh, Clean, Static free laundry. Now I am a single gal that doesn't roll around in the mud (well .. not recently) so my clothes are easy to clean. I am sure a family of 5 wouldn't see the value in this product. I do! I will be adding this item to my regular purchasing habit. There is a dollar off coupon on the link above if you would like to try it for yourself.


Olay Quench Body Wash


Love the skin you are in.... NOW I do!!! My skin is sooooo soft because of these two products. I found the "in-shower" body lotion while in Iowa this last time. It's AMAZING. Perfect for dry winter skin.

Febreze Fall Limited Edition Scents


This spray is making my apartment smell like .. Fall. The trees are burning the sky with all it's glory, the air is crisp in the morning and night, my windows open to allow all that goodness in. This spray has really lifted this to a new level. It's just about better then baking.... but not, there is nothing better then baking in the fall. But until I get to making banana bread, pumpkin pie or apple crisp this will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. All I read under your description of the air freshener was "The trees are burning" and I got confused...

    ReplyDelete