Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Mix

I made this mix for a new friend. I really like the artwork ... it turned out to look kinda like a tape. I wasn't so sure starting off.

"Shut the Punk up..an Indie kid did WHAT?!" mix by Me

I've Got Friends -Manchester Orchestra
Wire and Wool -The Envy Corps
I'm Making Eyes At You -Black Kids
She Can't Change -Neva Dinova
Zurich Is Stained -Pavement
The Weather -Built To Spill
A Good Start -Maria Taylor
The Rhythm Method (Move!) -Flobots
Soft As Snow (But Warm Inside) -My Bloody Valentine
Autumn Sweater -Yo La Tengo
Sleeping Lessons -The Shins
Happy When It Rains -The Jesus & Mary Chain
Easy/Lucky/Free -Bright Eyes
A Million Shards -Pseudosix

5 comments:

  1. "as long as it's talking with you, talk of the weather will do" - that used to be my favorite line... nice mix kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meeeee to! Hey lil friend long time no comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoever this new friend is must be special since you dropped a hot mix on them. :) hey!! i never got a mix. i am feeling a little shafted at the moment. not even joking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're special in a different kind of way...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...as in, i took the short bus to school, kind of way...?

    ReplyDelete