Thursday, May 21, 2009





For those non-facebook users.... I'm back to pink! It's not as bright as I wanted it to be but I am sure others are grateful it is not. (ie. Mom and Boss)
I have been wearing my glasses a lot for the last year... I hardly recognize myself without them. That is really off the subject here, focusing. Hair color, so last summer I had a pale pink that I REALLY liked. I am hoping this turns into it soon, if not, the search will continue. Any recommendations? I am running out of color ideas....

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! for all those non Facebook users out there...

    Looks foxy, how'd that happen? No glasses? Nope, that's not it. I digress as well, there are a lot more than 2 people grateful for the toned down color, anonymous and several others.

    you should try black on black... for more than a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEVER!!!! ok so maybe someday but not soon.... ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suppose i should get used to disappointment.

    ReplyDelete