Friday, May 1, 2009

Did this really happen?

I was talking to a friend the other day about cooking. Go figure! With my change in eating habits, I've had to come up with new dishes to put on rotation. We were talking about different ways to make things "interesting". I am not sure how or why this idea popped into my head....

I remember when I was younger, my mom taking a can of sweetened condensed milk and boiling it. It would turn into caramel. She would use it on pop corn. It was yummy!

This memory was very fuzzy and was not sure if it actually happened or if I made it up. (my dreams are pretty vivid) Last night I tried it. IT WORKS!!
Tonight in an effort to continue "social distancing" (a work email encouraged it to avoid the flu)
I will enjoy this golden sweet goodness on some pop corn and watch a movie at home. Now what to rent? Any suggestions?

I really want to see Wolverine.. I think I will catch an afternoon showing Sunday, way too many people on Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment