Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rise and Shine!

This morning one of the most unusually things happened to me. I am NOT a morning person ... NOT at all! However, this morning at 6:00am , I awoke. I know what you are thinking ... "ok, big deal" My alarm was set for 7:15, I hate the sound of alarms by the way, I woke up well rested and in a good mood all by myself!

Instead of jumping out of bed to start working.. since I stopped working at 10pm last night and still didn't finish what I needed to. I laid in bed... heck I am still laying in bed. What is the rush? The windows are open allowing that crisp morning fall air swirl its way in my room, making my curtains sway. It's relaxing to watch them slow dance. I cuddled with Mazer, read a bit, did the online checking of email, blogs, facebook, and mapped out my trip on Friday.

I have 30 mins before I need to walk across my apartment and step into the crazy, stressful world of underwriting, where my new business queue won't go below 56 no matter how hard I work. Deep breath, I don't want to ruin my morning of zen.

I have 30 mins left. What to do??? I think I will put on a record and make myself breakfast. It IS the most important meal of the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment