Sunday, November 15, 2009

FUN MAIL!!!!

To my surprise one came just this weekend...



Can you believe it!!! I know, right! AWSOME gift. AND it came with a note so I knew who it was from and why: to help lift my spirits after the horrible day when I got a speeding ticket, didn't get that job and grandmother was rushed to the hospital... she is out and doing better btw. This seemingly small gesture put a huge smile on my face.

Thank you for thinking of me and sending me something that is super cool. NMH is one of my favorite bands. I am currently reading Our Noise the story of Merge Records.. I just finished the chapter about NMH signing on to make In the Aeroplane over the sea. Jeff reading The Diary of Anne Frank in two days and crying for three days after. It's all so interesting how he made this album and now I get to learn about it in even more detail.

THANKS my Chicago friend for the perfect cheering up gift :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I feel famous (and flattered). You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete