Friday, November 6, 2009

chuckle chuckle

I had a pretty bad day yesterday. Bad things come in threes? Well for me they do.

Strike 2 -didn't get that job

Called mom to let her know .. she told me my Nanny was in the hospital

Driving to an agency appointment... GOT a speeding ticket. Normally this would not be THAT big of a deal except I drive a company car and this is my 2nd one in 2 years. Driving School for me most likely and one more... no job. =STRESSED!

Needless to say my eyes were a bit sweaty yesterday. (I'm not crying it just raining on my face)
Today, I'm not 100% but well on my way, THANKS to some awesome friends calling me to talk it out and offering kind loving words on top on my AMAZING family doing the same. My friend, Tab, came over after I declined an invitation to go out for drinks. She brought a bottle of wine and I got three movies. We were both in pj's enjoying the comfy couches while also enjoying the hottie Gael Garcia Bernald on the screen. I LOVE ALL MY FRIENDS/FAMILY ya'll are the best! Especially Dan for making time to call from Sweden!!! Seriously it warmed my heart.

This is the time when its so important to remind myself to laugh ... well Mazer is making that easy today. I am just working away and I look down to find this going on. International Fleet Commander MAZER battles ... DUST PARTICLES!!! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment