Friday, June 26, 2009

It's Friday night and I ain't got nobody

Oh. what's the use of making a bed? -Black Kids
I have been listening to these kids a lot. Black Kids check em out. They are just so fun.

Today is officially Saturday but since I haven't ended the day...I say it's still Friday. The day went really fast. After work ended, it seems the next time I looked at the clock it was 10:06pm. huh? Where did my evening go? Did the trip to Wal-Mart suck that many hours from my life? (I needed to buy a vaccuum)

I decided it was time to rearrange my office. I renewed my lease for another year this month. I better make my apartment a bit more like home. You know it is starting to feel like home... just in time for me to move somewhere else, ha! I think I just am addicted to change. I wanted to add some life to this room that I spend most of my day in. Since I am too lazy to paint the walls the only other option I could think of was to display my art work. They were just sitting on the floor anyway. I think this not only gives me some character to my workspace but also motivates me to continue painting/drawing. It really has been too long since my last piece, I gave that to Matt. Here is my art wall.

1 comment:

  1. walls are a better place for art than the floor.

    nice job making the place yours. i like it!

    hope the added motivation leads to some fun projects.

    ReplyDelete