Tuesday, December 29, 2009

say CHEESE!


*a mobile phone pic of a pic makes for great quality :)

My trip to Texas wasn't all bad. We all dressed in white shirts and blue jeans for family pictures, fun! Honestly, at first yes I was like.. seriously I look stupid in pictures do we have too. I spent everyday with my Nanny and stayed at her apartment as well. One of my favorite things to do is to look at her old photos, ones of her newly married, as a child, in high school, pictures of my mom and aunt as kids..her mother and grandmother. So I might be a bit "eek!" when it comes to pictures but maybe one day my grand daughter will be looking through my pictures and saying "Wow look how young you were!" Here is to sibling love minus one (Lora is missing Matt (youngest) Tammy (eldest sister) and Me! SMILE

No comments:

Post a Comment