Monday, July 13, 2009

Sunday Ride

Recently I was told about Raleigh's greenway trails. I guess at the back of my apartment complex there is a path that connect to one of them. I decided to try it out. After looking at the map and seeing that I could possibly get to places such as downtown, Five Points and Cameron Village.. I set out for an adventure. ... Not without my lil sidekick. I have a side metal folding basket that I normally use for groceries today it was going to be Mazer's seat. Not sure how he would act, I did a few laps around the complex. He loved it! He was just enjoying the wind and looking at everything go by.
Away we go.... We didn't find the cool stores like I originally planned, next time I need to print out the map. It's tricky in there with no direction. Beautiful as the paths are wooded and usually run next to a stream. I can't wait until our next adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment